


It's hard to believe 7 months have passed since Amanda became part of our family! She is growing and changing so quickly and it is amazing to see a relationship developing between Sarah and Amanda. No one can make Amanda giggle (and cry) quite like Sarah! Every month, I take a picture of Amanda on the baby quilt my Grandma Kramer made. It's a fun way to see how much she's grown each month. I did the same for Sarah and each of them has a page dedicated to the monthly pictures in their scrapbooks. While taking Amanda's 7 month pictures I was able to capture her rocking on her hands and knees. As of today, at 7 1/2 months she's not crawling, but uses rolling as her mode of transportation from one side of the room to the other. She even succeeded at knocking over a potted plant and had tons of fun playing in the dirt! Other recent accomplishments are saying mama, dada and getting her very first tooth.

Can't believe Amanda is almost crawling and starting to say some words! Where has the time gone? Congrats on the new blog!
ReplyDelete